BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Wanted List

I just can't finish a single book lately- it's taking forever since I'm, er, multireading, I guess is the word. So to let the blogosphere know I haven't lost Blogluv and will continue posting, am not dead, etc. I'm posting books I plan to get soon. Here we go:

  • Broken Soup- Jenny Valentine
  • Uglies- Scott Westerfeld
  • Audrey, Wait!- Robin Benway
  • Bound South- Susan Rebecca White
  • Margaret Peterson Haddix books
  • The Musician's Daughter by Susanne Dunlap
  • The Girls
  • Wintergirls- Laurie Halse Anderson

Annnnnnnd there it is! Any book recs would be massively appreciates, adoring public (just kidding, public! ;) ) :P

Peace out, Meggin

P.S. I know this isn't an IMM post, but it was the closest thing to file it under.

0 comments:

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009