BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Book Time!

What time is it? BOOK TIME!... Okay, daily geek-out over. Wait, one more wave... IT'S ALWAYS BOOK TIME IN MEGGINLAND *dances* No, really, I'm done. Anyways. =D

It's also time for a book questionnaire! *Holds up sign with APPLAUSE on it* *Pointed silence ensues* Um, it's a fun one... coz it's about books! What'd ya expect, you were getting audited? *Buh dum BOM* Seriously folks, is this thing on? ;)

I just found this online, in my many definitely NOT wasted x-D hours spent on this teeny tiny laptop. So, here's my Q & A, complete w/ answers, for some good recommendations:

  • What book are you dying to read this summer? Coffeehouse Angel, Wake or Fade (which is first?)
  • Any books you have to read for school? No, not yet, at least!
  • Fave place to read a book? Basically anywhere, and any book. But I love reading during a thunderstorm!
  • Recommend a book to read on the beach. Serafina67 *urgently requires life*- sad at parts, but mostly hilarious and original, a light chick-lit read (my favorite kind!) And maybe the Shopaholic series, by Sophie Kinsella
  • Recommend a book to read (inside, of course!) during a thunderstorm. Flowers for Algernon- really sad, good for the gloomy mood rain puts you in.
  • What was you favorite book as a kid? Ella Enchanted, Lemony Snickett books.
  • Best book you've read of '09? The Book Thief
  • What's the latest book to made you cry? Sundays At Tiffany's
  • What's the scariest book you've read? I really don't read a lot of horror books.
  • Funniest? The Heather Wells series, by Meg Cabot- a reading must! And the Shopaholic series- I almost died laughing!
  • Twilight or Harry Potter? Um, neither, thanks. Supernatural books just don't appeal to me.
  • If you lend a book to a friend, how soon do you expect to get it back? My friends aren't exactly... "literarily inclined." (Word? No clue.)
  • Snacking while reading- do you do it? No, not usually. We don't have good snacks in my house :( *cries*
  • Name a book that needs more zombies. I don't think any book does- especially not Pride and Prejudice... (have you seen that? *Shakes head* It's just... I don't even know. No offense if you liked it, though!)
  • Weirdest thing you've used for a bookmark? Anything by me, I use. Weirdest being a piece of gum- which is a good idea. You have a book AND a snack!

Feel free to use this on your blog, hope you got good rec's from my answers!

Peace out, Meggin

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009