BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Books I Want Sooooo *breathes* ...ooooo Much! :)

Finally, a book-related post once more.... =P. This is a list of books I really want so much, mostly found on Amazon, and several are from this list, and just my time surfing the internet.

  • L.A. Candy by Lauren Conrad (Hope it won't be cringe-inducing!?)
  • Angela's Ashes by Frank McCourt
  • The Boy In the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne
  • The Possibility of Sainthood by ???
  • Wintergirls by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Chains by Laurie Halse Anderson
  • Coffeeshop Angel by Susanne Selfors (I have an ARC on the way here, yay!)
  • Elsewhere- Gabrielle Zevin
  • Feed by M.T. Anderson
  • The Girls by Tucker Shaw
  • The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society by Mary Ann Schaffer
  • I Am the Messenger by Markus Zusak
  • If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson
  • Looking for Alaska by John Green
  • The Real Real by Emma McLaughlin (is that the author?)
  • Animal Farm by George Orwell
  • Me, My Elf and I by ???
  • Pretty Face by

There's a ton more, but I don't want to bore you with the details. It's just some nondesript chick-lit- not to say that isn't my faviest thing to read :). Hey, if you have any more I should know about for my list, I'd appreciate it sooo much!

Oooh, and I just got a great idea for a book challenge... Author Alphabet challenge, I think I'll call it. I'll post about it later. Do you have to give anything to whoever finishes the challenge first? I don't think so... but if I do, you get, um... everything in my pocket. Okay? So you'll get... a rare specimen of blue lint and a penny. :)

Peace out, Meggin

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009