BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

I Don't Know What Happened.

I just counted my current book pile (which has books TBA on the list here) after it fell down AGAIN- and guess how many books I currently have that I'm working on reading? 15? 20? 25?
No, it's... I feel a drumrole is required her or something- 33. All at the same time. I don't know if that's actually impressive, though, but I think so.
And what have I been doing instead of reading said 33 books? Making lists of more books to get (of course, like i don't already have enough for this WHOLE calendar year), sleeping, surfing Amazon, drinking coffee at Barnes and Noble (I get odd looks when I buy it because I'm short and look way young. Makes since since I'm just recently old enough to legally own this blog!), and of course getting more books!
I really have to get reading... :( But yay, since I'm reading :)
I think this true form of procrastination deserves a chant: " PROCRASTINATOR'S UNITE!... TOMORROW." Ah, my wit is something great. Just kidding ;)

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009