BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

In My Mailbox; Official ABCA Challenge Rules!

I know it's kind of late for this, but it's still techinically Sunday. So, yup.



I am sooooo excited about the books I got this week! I usually don't get hardcovers, seeing as they're so expensive, but I couldn't resist getting the Real Real and L.A. Candy (I know, I know. I'm holding my breath hoping that it won't be... cringe-inducing. That's the best description I can think of, but you know what I mean. Stereotypical, like the characters are all flat and perfect, nothing bad happens... you know how the people on the Hills are- you can't help but seriously doubt their writing abilities. I also got Prada & Prejudice! YAY!!!!!!!!!! *Happy dance* *Blushes in embarrassment at happy dance *Proceeds to dance anyways* I thought it was coming out in July, and then I saw it at Book-A-Million, I seriously wanted to scream all happy-like :) Then I got the first book in the Kate Brian Private series, Private. I know, everyone's read that forever ago... so just skip over the review when it comes.



Okay, here we go...

The Revieved: None, but I do have a few ARC's on the way. So maybe next week?




From the Library:








The Bought:




And that's my haul this week!





So what'd everybody else get?





P.S. Thanks to The Story Siren for IMM!





-Peace out, Meggin



Oops! I forgot to type the ABC Authors Challenge Official Rules... Here they are! Most challenges have a lot of rules, but this one is a little more flexible.

  • You can only use an author's name once. For example, I could use Meg Cabot and read a book by her for either C or M, but you can't read a book by her for C AND M, even if they're different books.
  • Set your own time limit. This is 26 different books, and since everyone reads at different rates, has to find books and authors for the challenge, etc., you set the due date to what's best for you. Mine will be by the December 11 (my birthday, woo!), or July 1 of 2010, but you set your own.
  • Post about this challenge on your blog. That way, lots of people will know about it, and participate. I'd appreciate it TONS!
  • Have fun! Make sure the book you're reading is something you enjoy!

Now, I've seriously got to make myself go to bed.

-Peace out, Meggin

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009