BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Movie Monday (And A Belated IMM)

*GASP* I was too lazy even to SIT and type on my computer yesterday! Now I have to do two in one. Oh well, I'm gonna make it shorter than usual.



In My Mailbox- June 15th

I actually got Audrey, Wait! today, so it's good I waited to write this :) I don't know WHY I've held off getting it so many times- it's EXCELLENT, for true :). And like 5 blogger blogs I read have been featured (congrats, Trashionista and Chicklish! Several others I'm not remembering right now.)- woah, how cool would it be to see your site and your own words on a book!?! The correct answer is pretty darn awesome, that's what. :) (Hm, lotsa smiley faces today...) I'm not feeling Jellicoe Road so far, but it's just the beginning, so who knows? L.Y.H.Y.M.Y., I haven't started yet, but I ah-dore Elizabeth Scott's writing.
Pictures:

So what'd everyone else get?

Movie Monday: Movies I Done Watched Last Week


Hitch: So cute :) Will Smith was great in this role, and the dialogue was great. Best flirting in a movie ever. 4.0 out of 5.0.

Clueless: One of my cinematic guilty pleasures- I love the outrageously off-key song at the beginning! 3.5 out of 5.0.

Mean Girls: WHY do I like this so much? I can't tell you, I don't know meself. But I DO, and every single time it's on I HAVE to watch it. Even if it IS a Lyndsay Lohan flick :( I try not to think about that fact. 4.5/5.0

Titanic: AHHHH!!!! I can't see this enough. Winslet and DeCarprio have suuuch great chemistry. 5.0/5.0

Spiderman: Peter Parker's so hot- even in a polyester oddly colored suit. :)

Grease: RAMA LAMA LAMA... :) Another one of those cinematic GP's. I know the songs by heart, and I watch it on VH1 or ABC Fam whenever it comes on.

Hairsray: The new one, from '07. I despise the old one- bad actors, bad dancing, bad singing, and it was not nearly as funny. Even if Zac Efron is in it, which , like Mean Girls and Lohan, I try to overlook. The actors were so great- who played Tracy's mom again? Whoever it was, he was great :) 3.9/ 5.0.

Woah. I watched a lot of movies this week. ** That's my eyes ASPLODEDED by too much TV and not enough reading. :( But :D too, coz movies rock. :)

Peace out, from The One With The Odd Sense of Humor (which reminds me- time to further ** my eyes by watching Friends!)

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009