BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Movie Monday, Teaser Tuesday, AND Waiting on Wednesday!

I'm a Bad Blogger. :( I've barely read anything, or blogged! So, here's 3 days worth of posts- don't worry, it's the condensed version!

MOVIE MONDAY: SABRINA



This is the original, good version, with Audrey Hepburn and Humphrey Bogart. Oooh, I LOVE it! Audrey Hepburn has always been my absolute favorite actress, and the style of '50's-era movies like Sabrina are the nest, quirkiest, most original. I'm going to have an Audrey Hepburn marathon one of these days... It's definitely a movie necessity.

TEASER TUESDAY

I am ashamed to say that about a million and one blogs have done this. But I thought it was a cool idea, thought up by someone who has yet to be revealed, so I decided to do it. For those odf you who don't know what TT is, here's the instructions:

  • Grab you're current read.
  • Let the book fall open to a random page (or, some people do 100. I don't know.)
  • Share with the world two teaser sentences from said current book two "teaser" sentences, somewhere between lines 2 and 7 of the random page.
  • You also should share the title, so if readers like the teaser thwey have a good book recommendation.
  • No spoilers!

I'm reading If i Stay, by Gayle Forman, so here goes:

I edge closer and know it's not Teddy lying there. It's me.

OoOoOHhH.... AaAaAAhHHhhHhhH... Wanna know more? Sorry, you'll have to read the book or my review (Which is coming soon, as soon as I get my lazy butt off this couch and put this laptop away!) Oh, sorry this Teaser didn't give much information. I could find much that draws you in in 2 sentences- the whole book would have to be copied, since it's only great when whole. Just one of those books.

WAITING ON WEDNESDAY, TAKE 1

July 21, I'm counting down to you... Coz that's when Coffeehouse Angel is released!
I couldn't find any excerpts, so here's the Amazon description:

From the author of Saving Juliet comes a romantic comedy that is good to the last drop. When Katrina spots a homeless guy sleeping in the alley behind her grandmother’s coffee shop, she decides to leave him a cup of coffee, a bag of chocolate-covered coffee beans, and some pastries to tide him over. Little does she know that this random act of kindness is about to turn her life upside down. Because this adorable vagrant, Malcolm, is really a guardian angel on a break between missions. And he won’t leave until he can reward Katrina’s selflessness by fulfilling her deepest desire. Now if only she could decide what that might be . . .

Sounds soooo good. Coffee plus books plus romantic comedy? Equals nothin' but awesome.

Peace out, Meggin

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009