BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

My ABC Authors Challenge List!

I've been trying to get ideas for authors, and I finally have a partial list. *YAY!* There's some blank spots I'll need to look in to, later, but for now my official-for-now list! BTW, you can make your own list, or use mine. It's just more fun to make your own personalized one, I think :) You can find the official ABCAC post here.

A- Laurie Halse Anderson- Wintergirls
B- Robin Benway- Audrey, Wait!
C- Kristin Cashore- Graceling
D- Sarah Dessen- Along For the Ride
E- Elizabeth Scott- Something, Maybe
F- Jordanna Fraiberg- In Your Room
G- Linda Gerber- Death by Latte
H- Mary Hogan- Pretty Face
I- Eva Ibbotson- The Reluctant Heiress
J- Jannette Rallison- Just One Wish
K-Kristina Springer- The Expressologist
L- Susanne LaFluer- Love, Aubrey
M- Susan McBride- The Debs
N- Alyson Noel- Faking 19
O- Sarah Ockler- Twenty Boy Summer
P- Marlene Perez- The Comeback
Q- Sarah Quigley- TMI
R- Rosie Rushton- Love, Lies and Lizzie
S- Susanne Selfors- Coffeehouse Angel
T- Tucker Shaw- The Girls
U- /
V- Siobhan Vivian- Same Difference
W- Laura Weiss- Such A Pretty Girl
X- /
Y- J.A. Yang- Exclusively Chloe
Z-Markus Zusak- I Am the Messenger

Okay... Every single letter's filled but U, and X. Um, any authors for that, anyone?
Can't wait to see what everyone else is doing :)

UPDATE: X and U are being cut out of the alphabet for this challenge.
Peace out, Meggin =D

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009