BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Teaser Tuesday #3 Time!

Hey my peeps, here's my Teaser Tuesday #3! The book closest to me right now is L.A. Candy, and I know some people might want to see what's in it, since it's had so much publicity (:P), so here it is:

"With 'L.A. Candy, you will become famous. Every girl in America will want to be you. Every guy in America will want to date you. And someday"-he nodded his head in the direction of the man from "Dancing With the Stars" who had just taken a seat two tables away from them- "you'll be back there, trying to have lunch while customers ask you for you autograph and photographers try to take your picture."

Ooooh.... errrrrr.... I love the celeb appearances in this book! It's so cool. :)
L.A. Candy has made me wonder if Heidi Pratt will try to write a book now... I hope so. She's hilariously dumb :) No offense Speidi fans!

OMG, I miss home soooo bad. :( We're just in a hotel in Nashville. If you sent me an email I'll get tommorrow, everybody :)

Okay, bye-bye then =D
Peace out, Meggin

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009