BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Waiting On Wednesday

I've been wanting this forever, and it's coming soon but here's my problem: I DON"T KNOW WHERE TO GO TO FIND UPCOMING BOOKS! Can anyone tell me? I've tried googling, I've looked on Amazon, all that. :(





This is a book about a girl who has it all, including the perfect boyfriend and the lead in the school play- until new girl Annie comes and steals it all! So Sophie (said girl) plans a major comeback of high school proportions...

I love that dress. So kitschy-vintage!

*Yawn* I'm sleepy... dream of awesome books, everyone :)

Huggles,

Meggin/Megs

2 comments:

Steph Bowe said...

Hey!

You commented on the YA blogosphere asking how you could be added - you just have to email me (stephbowe@ymail.com) with a short bio about your blog.

Love Serendipity reviews, by the way!

xo
Steph

Meggin said...

Thanks, an email is on the way!

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009