BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

Zombie Chickens Shall Eat You All!



*hums Thriller*





Coz the zombie chickens are here! At least, they are on this cool award Margo just gave me. Isn't it... cool? Ah, the wit :P

The description of the award, as ripped off shamelessly by me:


The blogger who receives this award believes in the Tao of the zombie chicken - excellence, grace and persistence in all situations, even in the midst of a zombie apocalypse. These amazing bloggers regularly produce content so remarkable that their readers would brave a raving pack of zombie chickens just to be able to read their inspiring words. As a recipient of this world-renowned award, you now have the task of passing it on to at least 5 other worthy bloggers. Do not risk the wrath of the zombie chickens by choosing unwisely or not choosing at all...

Well. Nice to know I have some tao. I should go refocus my chi now (Yup, I'm watching too much Design Star. My parents made me- and guess what? That and Drop Dead Diva [is anyone watching that besides me!? I love it!] are some of his favorite tv shows. No comment from me!).

So, I'm going to nominate blogging friends that don't already have the award, since I only have 5 spaces (but I'm renominating you guys, 'k?):

1) Collegiate Bookworm
2) Cherry Banana Split
3) Bookalicious
4) Write About What?
5) Katie's Book Blog (you have this already...?)

Thanks guys!

3 comments:

margo said...

OMFG I TOTALLY WATCH DROP DEAD DIVA!! I LOVE THAT SHOW! I GOT MY DAD TO WATCH IT TOO :) I DON"T KKNOW WHY I"M STILL WRITING IN CAPS!

Yeah :) Now I have someone to talk to about the episodes!!!

bookalicious said...

Woo, thanks so much, hahahah, this has got to be the funkiest award everrr! :D
ps: I while ago you asked me how you could follow my blog - I set up the followers box so now it's easy! I'm already following you too! :D

Meggin said...

YAY ANOTHER FAN! I DON'T KNOW WHY WE'RE STILL WRITING IN CAPS EITHER! W00T! *ahem* :)

You're welcome bookalicious :) I know, extremely funky- that's why I love it :)
Thanks! I always forgot to check up on what was going on over at your blog, so that helps :) I'll go join yours now!

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009