BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Movies, Music and Mondays: The PHAAAANTOM OF THE OPERA IS HEEeeeEeRE...

Heylo people! I am SO totally excited right now, wanna guess why? *sigh* so many reasons...

I just found this really awesome photography technique called "bokeh" (Japanese for fuzzy) and I went on Flickr and found awesome pics using it, look for the collage soon

I just watched Degrassi Goes Hollywood (erm, plz to be not mocking mmkay? My guilty pleasure, like CocoPerez is too! Oh NO, I'm such a typical teenager, what hope is there for me?! ;) Just kidding, all) and was vaguely dissapointed in Ellie but not enough to keep me from watching more Degrassi

AND... most importantly,

THE PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS IN ST. LOUIS, AND I'M GONNA SEE IT!

*ahem* Oops, sorry, caps got stuck there. *pats down hair*

But anyways, have you SEEN/READ this fantabulous thing? Readthebookwatchthemovie(s)seetheplayNOW! Drama, romance, mystery, an extremely brooding and therefore hot
"phantom"... and, y'know, some extremely campy singing in between.

AND I'm going to a town in St. L, whose name I forget, where I shall...

Go to bookstores
Go on a hunt for the perfect cupcake/coffee combo
And, most importantly...
go to a vinyl record store and buy the place out!!!! Thank you to Googel for all the wonderful maps.
(Note that all of these will involve obscene amounts of allowance spending!)
As seen in my Paper Towns review, I have recently acquired a penchant for the 80's (well, I always had it, but now it's more than just the movies, but also the music! Esp. the vinyls), sans the fashion choices *insert shudder here*, and I can't wait to start a record collection. Ooh, and they have CD's too. AND, I just discovered, movies. Note that this little extra tidbit just doubled the obscene allowance spending.

Ok, happy Monday (my history teacher always says that... and I always want to yell at her "WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT IT?" or some other, er, "WITTY" comeback of mine (:P)... but that would break the perfect and utter silence I have during the school day. Also, I get funny stares if I yell ;D), and may your movies, music, and all other Monday-related things be great.

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009