BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Review Policy Change and Change of Email Address!

Hey all! I was thinking about things I could do to make SBR better today, and I started thinking about how publishers are- unfortunately, since I hardly got to enjoy its prime- starting to cut back on ARC's. One of my favorite parts of reviewing is review copies, it's so exciting! So I'm changing my review policy. Previously, I only accepted physical copies. Now, seeing as I have a laptop that is extremely portable, I'm accepting e-books. If any publishers or authors would like me to review their book- which I'd be more than happy to do!- but are unable to give me a physical copy, I will most likely accept an e-book.
BUT I still STRONGLY prefer physical copies.

Also, up until now my email has been meggymegmeg96@yahoo.com . I'm all paranoid that publishers see my email title and don't take it seriously, thinking it's just from an individual reader who was misinformed. So I'm changing it to serendipityreviews@yahoo.com. I don't have it up and running yet- my dad has to make it, he doesn't give me the password. He always has to log in for me [INSERT ANGRY RANT AT DAD]- so tomorrow. Also it might be google mail instead.

Mmkay, that's all, bye!

1 comments:

Falling Off The Shelf said...

I've been thinking about accepting e-books too...in pdf format, as long as I can use them on Stanza Reader..lol. I have an iTouch, so I have the app sitting there, with nothing on it to read! ARGH!

I've also been thinking about changing my email address, because yes, mine is my personal email address and it looks like a regular email address..good move, I may follow you with that one.

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009