Hi everyone! I just saw a comment from a few days ago from Lady Scribbles, saying she tagged me. So, I have to type 7 things you might not know about me (or maybe do- I blab about myself entirely too much on here :P) and then tag 7 people to do the same.
Ok, so here it goes:
1. I get my people/places/things/general proper nouns mixed up ALL the time. For example- Tom Cruise and Tom Hanks, all the Johns (except for John Lennon, him I can keep straight :P)... so basically I'm like a senile old grandma who is constantly talking about things she thought happened but that no one EVER said.
2. I love to write, but I can never carry a story through. I just don't know where to go.
3. I LOVE vinyl records. I think I've said that before :P It's exciting to find a store that sells them, to discover a secret stash of records in your attic or basement, and besides that the feel, sound and stigma attached to them are infinitely better than any digital music.
4. I love coffee- but it doesn't make me hyper. If anything, it calms me down, even when I drink americanos (espresso with 2 shots of water). So, that's a good thing :)
5. I'm a total spaz in real-life. I fall and break things and generally make a fool of myself :P BUT that's what makes me loveable :)
6. I overuse emoticons :S See?!
7. I want to live in Portland and be a writer/freelance journalist when I grow up. Then, I want to travel around the world (because you can't go through it). Which may seem a bit cliched, but the good kind :)
So, now that you've been dazzled by my fascinating facts (yeah, right) I tag...
- Jessica at Shut Up I'm Reading
- Margaret at Blue Duck Book Reviews (formerly known as Bookworm Barista)
- Allison at Read Into This!
- Cate at Sparrow Review
- Imogen at Write About What?
- Everyone at B.A.M. Book Reviews
- Sara L. from Dragonfly Reviews (formerly found here, in case you weren't aware of her move)
So, there it is:) Directions:
Copy the award into a blog post.
Thank the person who gave you the award.
Tell seven things about yourself that your readers didn't know.
Declare seven bloggers as the new recipients.
Notify the winners with comments on their blogs.