BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Like the Renovations? Plus Teaser Tuesday 2!

Hey, I just got a new layout. Do you like it? I'm not sure... I think I'll try some different things. I don't like the middle part, but it's not part of it... But at least I FINALLY know how to do it! :)


Teaser Tuesday #2 Time! (Try saying THAT five times fast. =D) Right now, the book I've been reading today from my extensive TBR pile (I'm working on replacing the list with Shelfari- everyone with a book blog or a blog where you want people to know what you're reading, by the way, should check Shelfari out. I love it!) is Audrey, Wait! and I;m lovin' it. SO here goes (for those of you who don't know, my first TT post from last week is here. (Hey, I finally can do a hyperlink!)

I could feel the eyes of everyone else in the VIP area boring into our backs and all I had was this one thought:
Thank you, Evan.

OoOoOohhhh.... AaAAaaaaAAAAahhhHHH... sounds interesting right? You can't tell from thosev two sentences but it's a great book.

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009