BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, July 17, 2009

Let's Be Friends Award!

Thanks so much to Allison from Read Into This for this award! I'm taking the quote about it from Allison (sorry, I don't know if this is the official quote or something you made up!), sorry!







Blogs that receive the Let’s Be Friends Award are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and befriends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers.



So, I'm giving this to 8 bloggers who have been great friends to me, commenting and following and reading... Thanks guys :) But I have a lot more than 8 people that have helped me, so I'm acknowledging them too :)



1. Sarah from Dragonfly Book Reviews

2. Collegiate Bookworm

3. Katie from Katie's Book Blog

4. Bookalicious85

5. Angela and her friend from Book Reviews- The Club

6. Imogen from Write About What? and Novel Ideas

7. Kira from Kira's Book Paradise

8. Sasha from The Sweet Bonjour



Thanks for all your comments and reading guys!

9 comments:

bookalicious said...

Aww, thanks, you're a star!!! :) Sorry I've been a bit quiet here, I've just had a few reeeally busy days so I barely got to read or blog. Thanks again for the award! :D

Meggin said...

You're welcome! Glad you like it :) And thanks for being elligible for it, being a good blogger friend :)

Imogen said...

thank you!!! this is my first award!!!

Sara L said...

Thanks Meggin!!!! :)

Meggin said...

You're welcome! :)

Collegiate Bookworm said...

Thanks so much for the award Meggin! You're such a great blogger friend, I reawarded you with it, :)

http://collegiatebookworm.blogspot.com/2009/07/id-like-to-thank-academy-hehe.html

Meggin said...

:D Thanks! That's... three times I've gotten it... I must be an ok friend, huh? ;)

Sara L said...

You rock Meggin! :)

Meggin said...

Thanks- you too! ;)

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009