BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Are You Serious!?!

I reaaaaallly want to make a change, layout and background wise to Serendipity Reviews. I'm extremely fond of Tweety and all (the bird hanging out in the corner) but I'm not feeling the pink. I found this really great layout, but it'll erase ALL of my widgets! The pictures, info, notes, links, everything I've carefully tweaked, attended to, and revised... GONE. Unless I get another layout like the one I have now, that mainly changes the sides? But i can't find any I like that are like that.



Does anyone know how I can change the layout w/o losing the sidebar stuff? I'd really appreciate it :)

4 comments:

austenfan said...

That's my dilemma too whenever I change my layout. What I do is just copy the texts, links, and html codes and paste them in Notepad. Then just move them back again once I've put up the new layout. But that could be a bit tiresome. :)

margo said...

add another side bad. or if you really want the other template then you might have a few minutes of work but then you'll get the template you want!! But I know how ya feel when you find something you really want but have to do like 20 things to get it :P

Kate said...

I think you have to copy the expanded widget information from the HTML layout area. Then just reinsert it in to the new layout info. It seemed to work fine for me when I changed my layout.

B.A.M. Book Reviews said...

I don't know how to do that, but I suggest taking the codes and saving them in word and just putting them back on. :)

-Briana

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009