BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

In My Mailbox, September 13

Hey everyone! Really awesome book week, best one in my history of, er, bookdom:) Here's what I got:









Recieved for Review:















Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver (Signed! With a little note :D)



Liar by Justine Larbalestier (I didn't know I was going to get this, which made it even better)

***********************************************************

From the Library:





The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand (Political nut she may be, but no one writes a 40 page monologue like her!)





The Sun Also Rises by Ernest Hemingway (I love the last line- the reading of which before I start reading is a weird quirk of mine. Anyone else do that?- Jake and Lady Brett Ashley are in a taxi, and Lady Brett has just ended her latest romance. Lady Brett, who Jake is madly in love with but who she is only sort of in love with, says "Oh Jake, we could have had such a wonderful time together!" And Jake says, "Yes, isn't it pretty to think so?" I just love that.)



How to Take the Ex Out of Ex-Boyfriend by Janette Rallison

Little Brother by Cory Doctorow (I really want to read Big Brother by George Orwell- this is like a modern companion novel it)

Reading Lolita in Tehran: A Memoir in Books by Azar Nafisi

How They Met, and Other Stories by David Levithan

Tempo Change by Barbara Hall

The Boyfriend List by E. Lockhart

Life As We Knew It by Lisa Pfeffer
Shine, Coconut Moon by Neesha Meminger

Jerk, California by Jonathan Friesen

Someday This Pain Will Be Useful to You by Peter Cameron

Suite Scarlett by Maureen Johnson

The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han
****************************************************

And the bought:

The Blonde of the Joke by Bennett Madison


****************************************************




I'm very proud of myself for only buying one book this week! But that may be canceled out by my massive library fines, growing by the minute for my not returning The Hunger Games yet (I haven't even started though!) , as well as the impossible amount checked out from my 2 libraries. Also the library books I got on my mom's card after I ran out of room. Why does there have to be so many wonderful books?! And I'm soo excited about my two ARC's- Before I Fall is amazing so far, as for Liar... but I don't know if Liar is a book I could trust. I don't know how to read it- does that make any sense? Anyways, now you know what I got... what about you?

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009