BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Teaser Tuesday

Um, NO, people, of COURSE I didn't forget it was Tuesday... *nervous laugh*

Here's the rules for Teaser Tuesday, in case this is your first encounter with it (unlikely, with as many blogs that do it)...

1) Grab your current read.
2) Flip to a random page.
3) Share a few sentences that you think are interesting/might make the readers of your meme want to read the book (so make sure it's good!)
4) NO SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today's Teaser is from page 194 of Tempo Change, by Barbara Hall (I went on a library run today- and almost got Candyland by Candy Spelling instead. Yes, REALLY!):

We only got to do one song for sound check so after that we went to get something to eat. I looked compulsively at my watch- I still had another hour before I was supposed to meet him. And I still hadn't told anyoen what was happening. I didn't knomw what I was going to do in the moment, if I was going to introduce him to people or keep him a secret. The whole thing was unimaginable. In fact, I was starting to believe I dreamed the whole scheme.

I'm not sure if this is a book I'll like or not... It sounds good, but something about it didn't click with me :P But it's worth a try! And I LOVE the cover.

Mmkay, off to schedule tommorrow's WoW (I always forget to do it on the actual day... er, I mean OF COURSE I DON'T!... *cough*)!

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009