BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Theme Thursday: Artificial Weatherdomes










... also known as snowglobes. Yeah, because snowglobes as a title wasn't interesting :)








Anyways, for those of you who don't know, Theme Thursday is a weekly bookish feature created by Serendipity Reviews- this blog!- in which books with similarities are showcased- similar covers, titles, plots, themes and elements, basically anything you can make work with books (usually 4 or5 total books).








Books featured on today's post:








Are We There Yet by David Levithan








The Other Side of the Island by Allegra Goodman








Elsewhere by Gabrielle Zevin








Heaven Looks A Lot Like the Mall by Wendy Mass








I don't know what it is about covers like these, but whenever I see them they're the ones I'm most drawn to. All of these are fantastic books (I haven't read Are We There Yet- I didn't know it existed until today, I saw it on my school library shelf and went to get it, then a girl from my class starting yelling about how she LOVED that movie, the one with Ice Cube or whomever, and said she didn't know it was a book. Because I love David Levithan's books I died a little inside xD- but it's obviously got to be good!)
'Til next time (next week I'll actually DO the Jane Austen remakes theme, as promised last week)!

My Blogoversary!

Get your own free Blogoversary button!
Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Visitors Since June 28th 2009